Last week John at Twenty Four Frames kindly passed his Dardos Award along to me. Thank you, John! It's always gratifying to be recognized for one's efforts.
The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.In accepting the award, which I gratefully do, I must do two things:
- Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
- Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
- Wendymoon at Movie Viewing Girl
- Richard Hourula at Riku Writes
- Allan Fish, Sam Juliano, et al. at Wonders in the Dark
- Blake at Bitchin' Film Reviews
- Norma Desmond a.k.a. The Flick Chick